1. When would I use the Personal Medical Journal?
To provide an overview of your medical history in order to
assist the medical professional or
any service agency during a visit or medical emergency.
2. How can I get my elderly parent to use it?
Remind him or her before they go their doctor visit to take it
with them. Also, remind them to have the doctor write a summary
of the visit in the appropriate section to better assist the
caregiver and family members.
3. Do I need to use all of the sheets or sections in this book?
No. Tailor it for your needs.
4. How can I get more sections?
There is reorder form in the back of the book, or contact the
office via the internet or postal.
5. Can I take this with me when I travel?
Yes! Take it with you when are traveling for business or
pleasure in the event you may require a medical emergency. This
is will assist not only the medical professional but also your
6. Can I start this book today or should I wait for a medical
situation to arise?
Start TODAY! Update sections of the book that are pertinent to
your medical history then you will be prepared to use it when
the need arises.
FREQUENT COMMENTS AND RESPONSES:
For more information, or to reserve your copy of the Personal Medical Journal contact Life Cycles Publishing at
call toll free 1-888-338-0103.